► Select all the items in your inventory list
- Using your keyboard, press Ctrl+A.
- From the Edit menu, choose 'Select All.'
- In the main toolbar, click 'Selection', and choose 'Select All' from the drop-down menu which appears.
► Select several individual items from your inventory list
- Using your mouse, click on an item in your inventory list.
- Press the 'Ctrl' (control) key on your keyboard, and click on another item in your inventory list. Both are now selected.
- Repeat the process for all the other items you wish to include. If you accidentally select an item you do not wish to add, keep pressing the Ctrl key and click on that item again. It will be deselected.
► Select a block of items from your inventory list:
Note: To make it easier to find the items you wish to select, you can sort by a column. To sort, click on that column's heading. To reverse sort click the same heading again.
- Click on the item at the top or the bottom of the block of items you wish to select.
- Scroll to the end of the block of items.
- Press the 'Shift' key on your keyboard, and click the last item in the block of items you wish to select. All of the items between the first and last item you clicked will become selected.
- To deselect an item from the list, you can use the Ctrl+click method described in the section above.
► Select items of a particular condition using the Selection button
- Click on the Selection button in the main toolbar.
- Choose the option to select all New, Used, or Collectible items.
► Remember your selection
- Make your selection.
- Click on 'Select' in the main toolbar and choose 'Save Selection' from the menu which appears.
- You can select and deselect other items. To select the same items again, choose 'Restore Selection' from the Select button.