If you want to change the way information about your items is displayed in SellerEngine Plus the columns displayed in the Inventory grid/view are fully customizable through the 'Customize Grid Columns' dialog.
- To access the 'Customize Grid Columns' dialog, choose one of the following methods:
- Right-Click anywhere in the Inventory list and select 'Customize Grid Columns' from the right-click menu;
- From the 'View' menu, select 'Customize Columns';
- Click the 'Customize Grid Columns' button available in the pricer toolbar.
- The dialog will appear. In the top part of this dialog you will see a list of all the available columns.
- Check the box next to each column you want to see displayed.
- To change the relative position of a column:
- Highlight the column whose position you wish to change.
- Use the green arrows below the list to change its position in the list of columns.
- You can also rearrange columns by dragging-and-dropping them through the grid once they're enabled.
- To change the color of the background or text of the column, use the drop-down menus next to each column name to select the colors of your choice.
- To see the time as well as the date on which the listings were opened, select the checkbox for 'Show date and time in Open Date column'.
- To see your list in black and white rather than in alternating blue rows, choose 'Black and White Theme' from the 'Inventory Theme' drop-down menu.
- Click 'OK'. SellerEngine Plus applies your changes to the display of your inventory.
- To Save/Load your Inventory Grid customization use the Load and Save buttons now available in the Customize Columns window.