• You can use SellerEngine Plus with your Amazon Pro Merchant selling account on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de.
• The software can help you save time with managing inventory plus MFN orders, repricing, product research, and creating shipments plus printing FBA labels.
- Double click on the installer you downloaded and click 'Next'.
- Choose your installation directory. If you use Windows 7 or Vista, you’ll need to install SellerEngine Plus into a directory other than Program Files, fully accessible to current user, such as C:\Users\CURRENT_USER\SEplus. It is advisable to create this directory beforehand, and point the installer to it. To run the software as an administrator, right click the icon and select ‘run as administrator’.
- Continue through all screens of the installation wizard, and when you are ready, click Install.
- Once setup is complete, choose whether to launch SellerEngine Plus or not, and click Finish.
Note: Right clicking and running the .exe file as Administrator can help solve certain access issues you might run in to when trying to start the software.
When you run SE Plus for the first time you'll need to log in through the Welocme Window.
To log in:
► use your Amazon account email
► and your SellerEngine account password.
►Grant access through MWS
1. SellerEngine Plus will need you to authorize it for MWS in order to access needed data from the Amazon API so after logging in the MWS Registration window will pop up:
NOTE: If a blank browser page loads and then nothing happens when you click Register to MWS please check if your default web browser is Microsoft Edge. If it is then copy the URL that loads when you click the Register to MWS button then paste it in the address bar of an alternate web browser such as Chrome or Firefox, hit Enter, and continue through the MWS registration steps below using the alternate browser.
2. Click the "Register to MWS" button, this will take you to the Amazon website where you will be asked to log in. After that, you'll need to read and accept the Amazon MWS license agreement:
3. Complete the authorization process by following through the simple steps until you see a screen that says "MWS Enabled. Thank You. You can now start using SellerEngine Plus."
To double-check that SellerEngine Plus is now able to retrieve data from Amazon make sure there's a green checkmark icon in the bottom-left corner of the SellerEngine Plus window:
►You're all set up. Get started!
Now that the software is all set up take the time to go through different settings and options in Preferences and populate your inventory database by one of these methods:
If you have any questions please contact our Support Team - we are available to answer your questions via email or phone every week-day from 2am to 5pm Pacific time.
We can schedule call and screen sharing sessions to help you get set up and show you how the software works so feel free to contact us for a free set up and demo call.