To use Sellery, you'll need an active Amazon Pro Merchant Account. This allows Sellery to access the Amazon MWS API on your behalf.
Current Amazon Sellers
If you already have an Amazon Selling Account, follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to your Seller Account.
- Under the Settings heading, click the "Account Info" link.
- On the Seller Account Information page, go to the Selling Plan section and click the "Modify Plan" button.
- On the next page, click the "Upgrade" button.
- Review the information on the next page and click the "Proceed to Upgrade" button to accept the terms and switch your plan.
New to Amazon Selling?
If you don't have an Amazon account of any kind, you'll need to sign up for a Pro Merchant account to use Sellery. Click the link below that corresponds to the Amazon Marketplace that you'd like to sell on.
Email us at email@example.com.