Sometimes, if you're having a problem with Profit Bandit on your Android phone or tablet, clearing the application's data can help.
When to Clear Data
- If you're reactivating your Bluetooth Plugin and get an error message saying "You already own this."
- Profit Bandit is crashing when you try to view your Buy List or History.
- When you're about to uninstall and reinstall Profit Bandit, clearing data may do the trick.
Be Aware: Clearing Data will sign you out of Profit Bandit, clear your scanning History and delete your Buy List. Before clearing data, make sure you know how to sign back into Profit Bandit and back up your History and Buy List, if possible.
How to Clear Data
Depending on your Android phone, these steps may vary slightly.
- Open your Android phone's Settings, not Profit Bandit's Settings.
- Tap Manage Applications or something similar.
- Find Profit Bandit and tap on it.
- Tap Force Close.
- Tap Clear Data.
- Return to Profit Bandit and sign back in.
Not what you were looking for?
- Send us an email.
- Return to the Profit Bandit Help Center.