Sellery, SellerEngine Plus and Profit Bandit users getting errors or unable to use the software?
Amazon has updated the SP-API authorization that grants developer access to seller data and will now be subject to annual review and renewal by sellers. This replaces the previous opt-in choice for seller confirmation of Amazon MWS developer authorizations.
This means you have to do this every year now, instead of just once and forget about it.
You may receive an e-mail from Amazon titled:
[ACTION REQUIRED] Amazon SP-API Developer Access is About to Expire
If you see this, you will need to renew your SP-API token in order to keep your software programs working.
- To renew or update your access, follow the steps below:
- You must be logged in to Sellery.
- You should be logged in to Amazon with the account you want to authorize.
- Go here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/apps/store/dp/amzn1.sellerapps.app.c5fa726f-72ce-410a-aeba-fa251564fb31
- Click the "Authorize Now" button on the right:
- This starts the pipeline for you to authorize us and if it works you will be redirected back to Sellery.
You should see e-mail reminders from Amazon about this starting one month before they remove access.
If you don't get around to this - after reactivating, there should be no waiting time to start using the software again - or if you see any errors, please send us an e-mail.